Every business leader searches for proven methods to improve their team’s ability to work together. A harmonious work environment allows for better quality work to be completed with greater efficiency. With the right tools in place, your team’s ability to communicate and collaborate increases exponentially – and it can be done without interrupting anyone’s daily responsibilities.
Communications as a Service (CaaS) is your ticket to ride the fastest means of transport to industry-leading communications and collaboration technology. Discover how partnering with an expert team will make your business work better with little to no downtime.
Some Things Never Change
Not everyone has a clear picture of what their business will look like this time next year. But certain aspects of your workday will still be around. Meetings aren’t going anywhere, and no matter if they happen in person, over video or conference call, you need the right technology to facilitate them all.
It’s a safe bet your employees won’t attend these meetings empty-handed either. With a holistic cloud solution, spreadsheets, PDFs and general documents of text can be securely shared over multiple devices in different locations.
With CaaS, reliable communications and collaboration technologies are at your fingertips. Give your team the ability to work together, no matter where they are located.
The Go-To Solution
The industry gold standard for internal and external communications for all great companies is the Microsoft Office suite. If your first thought goes to Excel and PowerPoint, then you’re missing out on the genuine advantages of this software.
Microsoft Office provides integrated solutions that connect the content and number-crunching programs you need with the most modern cloud technologies and reliable communications solutions. Introducing the two communications and collaboration standards:
- With SharePoint, you can securely access, store, organize and share your documents from anywhere an internet connection is present.
- Through Microsoft Teams, you will enjoy reliable direct messaging, video chat and internet phone in a single program.
Both platforms are a must for any organization searching for the best way to connect their team, be it remotely and in the office. But you don’t have to set them up on your own to get the workflow you want.
Let the Experts Handle It
Why worry about juggling your responsibilities and distracting your team with a complex data migration and new software? When you find a dependable technology partner, your company can get the communications and collaboration tech it needs without changing its daily operations. With CaaS, it’s very simple.
Your CaaS provider will meet with you to understand your goals and pain points so they can set you up with the workable solution you want with little to no downtime.
Let Us Provide Your CaaS
No matter what you have planned for the new year, a solid communications and collaboration solution will be the foundation on which you can build your success. We have the industry knowledge and experience to provide dependable CaaS to your company and support it as you grow.
Meet with us today so we can serve your communications and collaboration needs.
When you think of data breaches, the first thing that comes to mind might be personal privacy concerns: Has my data been leaked? Did someone get my credit card number? My Social Security number? My medical records? But if you’re a small to medium-sized business, cybercrimes can wreak havoc on your compliance standing, ruin your finances and even force you to close your doors for good. To avoid expensive fines and lost time, it’s important to start thinking through compliance and taking proactive steps to see where you stand.
Getting compliance in order is easier when you consider a few key things. Addressing noncompliant behavior within your workforce is a good place to begin, but the next step is to get everything tech in check to secure your network and system. Doing so is the only way to protect data, prepare for a compliance audit, avoid hefty penalties — and protect your good reputation.
“Changes in the regulatory environment and risk landscape are constant and unpredictable, while businesses are making big bets on digital transformation and renewing focus on innovation. As a result, the consequences of poor risk management strategies are no longer confined to just settlements and fines, but include damage to brand and business growth.” – Gartner
Get a handle on compliance. Contact us today.
A Recipe for Compliance Success:
- Read Up on New Regulations – If you know anything about HIPAA, PCI or SOX, you know regulations are always evolving. Being aware of critical changes to privacy policies is essential to compliance, so pay attention and skim tech blogs regularly.
- Invest in Security Awareness Training (SAT) – If human error is responsible for the majority of data breaches, then training employees about cybersecurity and cyberthreats is paramount. Avert disaster by taking time to talk about technology and best practices.
- Consider Mobile Device Management (MDM) – If you’re managing a remote workforce and using technology to support mobile employees, a large number of personal devices, such as laptops, smartphones and tablets will need to be protected. Secure them now.
- Tighten Up Privacy Settings – If your chief concern is concealing personal identifying information from hackers and cybercriminals, secure your network with two-step authentication, restricted user access, strengthened firewalls and more.
- Think About the Consequences – If all of this sounds overwhelming, take a moment to visualize the consequences you’d suffer if you’re caught breaking the rules. Nothing ruins your bottom line like costly fines that stem from ignoring regulations.
- Seek Out Professional Guidance – After taking these factors into consideration, you should have a better idea about your risk for noncompliance and what you need to do next. At this point, businesses often find that a professional assessment is in order.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, know that you’re not alone. Regardless of how long you’ve been in business, how big your organization is and how much data it handles, it’s never a bad idea to prioritize compliance concerns now and avoid trouble down the road. You don’t need an entire IT department to get the job done, but staying compliant is definitely easier with a trusted tech partner in your corner.
Need Some Help?
If you’re ready to get serious about compliance, partnering with IT professionals who can step in and provide expert IT support is always a responsible decision. Every business is unique, which is why you’ll want to work with someone who possesses in-depth knowledge of your industry and understands what it takes for your business to stay compliant. Contact us to learn more about how we help businesses like yours conquer compliance and cybersecurity concerns for good.
If you’re working in certain industries, you’re bound to spend a lot of time and energy making sure you stay compliant and keep important data stored and transmitted in a secure manner. Doing so is easier with Compliance as a Service (CaaS), an invaluable option for organizations that want to relieve themselves of the burden of keeping up with the latest regulatory changes and enjoy state-of-the-art monitoring. But a reduction in stress is not the only reason people get CaaS and soon wonder how they ever lived without it.
When it comes to compliance, more is at stake than you think. If you’re conducting business or storing files online, you’ll need to examine whether your operations are HIPAA compliant and PCI compliant. If you think losing your good reputation is costly, just wait until you see what other kinds of problems arise due to lapses in compliance. This is where Compliance as a Service comes in.
Keeping up with regulatory changes is hard, but with Compliance as a Service, you don’t have to worry about that anymore. Contact us and learn how to handle compliance the modern way.
What Are the Benefits of Compliance as a Service?
- Avoid Costly Fees: Prevent penalties and headaches with CaaS. Not only will this important service help you avoid paying fees for violating government-issued regulations, but it can also reduce your chances of having to enlist the help of an expensive attorney down the road. By reducing your chance of making a mistake due to human error, investing in Compliance as a Service now could save you a lot of money in the future.
- Stay Up To Date: Enjoy peace of mind with automatic updates that help you maintain compliance without lifting a finger. Changes to HIPAA or PCI regulations can catch healthcare organizations and retail shops off guard and missing even a single update can wreak havoc on your business. CaaS eliminates those problems by doing the hard work of staying up to date and compliant for you. With CaaS, you’ll enjoy automatic updates on a routine basis that happen in the background while you go about your day. Stay one step ahead with this important service.
- Improve Cybersecurity: Compliance and security go hand-in-hand, and CaaS is a proactive way to manage data and keep it out of the wrong hands. Changes to government-issued regulations happen for a reason, and when it comes to cybersecurity, you don’t want to be left behind and risk getting a hefty penalty. Storing data in a secure way is a mission-critical task, and keeping financial, health or other sensitive information about individual clients or patients is not optional.
You have no choice but to respond to regulatory changes on the fly, and when a single mistake can have costly consequences, it’s time to consider your options. You don’t want to miss out on this stress-free way to meet your industry-specific compliance needs. Contact us today to start enjoying the benefits of Compliance as a Service right away.